Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Mi A1: Xiaomi has introduced Mi A1 which is first Android One device developed by Xiaomi. Here in this tutorial, we will show how to Unlock Mi A1 Bootlaoder in the simplest way.
Mi A1 is another Xiaomi phone which is based on Google Android One Project. The Phone has the perfect combination of Hardware by Xiaomi & Software by Google. The phone has 5.5″ Display with full metal body. It has 4GB Ram with 64GB of internal storage also, you can expand it up to 128GB storage using SD Card. The phone is powered by Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor & has Adreno 506 graphics. Also, Mi A1 has 5MP Front & 8MP Rear camera & has 3080 MaH Battery life.
Now, Coming to unlocking bootloader of the device. The Software for this device is provided by Google hence the unlocking process is much easier than other Xiaomi Phones. Now, You don’t need to ask Xiaomi for permission & go through that Mi Flash Unlock Tool. The overall process is you need to install the Fastboot driver on your computer. Then Just give some ADB Commands by which you can unlock bootloader in the next few minutes. Let’s see How to Unlock bootloader of Mi A1 using fastboot method.
1. Before starting unlocking process make sure that you have installed ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
The installation of this driver is must without this we can not move ahead. Because we are going to unlock Mi A1 in fastboot mode through some Fastboot Commands.
2. Now, Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Mi A1. Also, Enable OEM Unlock on your device.
3. Make sure that your device charged well at least 30% Battery.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A1
1. Switch off your phone and Reboot Mi A1 in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode Press “Power on button” + “Volume Down button” at the same time. You are in Fastboot Mode now.
2. Connect Mi A1 to PC Using USB Cable. At the First time, Windows will install required drivers this will take awhile. Wait till it completes the installation.
3. Open ADB Folder which you will find in System Drive. Press Right Click button of a mouse with holding a Shift key. From the options choose “Open Command Window here“.
4. In the command window, Type the following code to check whether your Mi A1 is connected properly to PC or not.
If it shows a device below the command line then you are ready to move ahead. If it doesn’t show any device then try reinstalling USB Driver.
5. Type the following command to Unlock Bootlaoder of Mi A1.
fastboot oem unlock
This command will unlock the bootlaoder of the device. To get out from fastboot mode simple put the fol
To get out from fastboot mode simple put the following lines to Reboot your device normally.
That’s it! We have successfully Unlock Mi A1 Bootlaoder within a few minutes. Now, You can Install TWRP Recovery on Mi A1 & Install SuperSU to grant root access.
Video Guide to Unlock Mi A1 Bootloader
If you still have any doubt related this then you can comment down below or watch the video tutorial this will solve your most doubts related this.
Don’t forget to share this on Social media if you find this guide useful.