This is the all in one post for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon variant users. In this post, we have shared USB Driver, TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 4 with flashing guide, Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial, Mi PC Suite for Redmi Note 4, Mi Flash Tool, 1 Click root toolkit for this smartphone & various other recommended tools that every Xiaomi Smartphone user should install.
Redmi Note 4 is one of the most selling devices in the year 2017. It was the most popular smartphone in the budget segment category. The Phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor with 32GB/2GB & 64GB/4GB storage options. It has 5.5″ Display along with 2.5D Curve glass. Talking about camera, It has 13MP Front Camera & 5MP front shooter. The Phone runs on MIUI 8 OS but Xiaomi has already released the MIUI 9 Update for this device which is based on the Android Nought (7.0).
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 USB Driver
There are two types of drivers are available for this device. Download & Install ADB Drivers for basic use like Transferring files, Unlocking Bootloader etc. And if you want to flash the stock firmware or for flashing purposes like Flashing fastboot ROM, Stock ROM flashing via EDL Mode go with Qualcomm QDLoader Drivers.
TWRP Recovery For Redmi Note 4
To Flash Custom ROMs, Grant Root Access, Custom Kernels & other Android development you will need twrp recovery installed on your Phone.
Here are the direct download links to Redmi Note 4 TWRP Recovery.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4
Here is the Quick guide to Flash TWRP Recovery on this smartphone. However, if you are looking for an in-depth article you can check How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 & Install TWRP Recovery.
You must have unlocked the bootloader of your Phone. To unlock Bootloader Read How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 4.
- Download & Install USB Driver from the above link.
- USB Cable.
- Download LazyFlasher & Place the file in the internal storage of your device.(Must)
01. Go to the folder where you have placed the downloaded recovery on your computer.
02. Now, Open Command Window thereby Pressing Right Click of mousing while Holding Shift button.
From the options, Select “Open Command Window here” or “Open PowerShell Window here”.
03. Switch off your Phone completely. Press Power On button with Volume Down button which will boot your device into Fastboot Mode.
04. In Command Windows, Enter the following code.
You will find that your device has been connected to the computer.
05. Finally, Enter the following command to flash twrp recovery on your device.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
The Recovery file name may be different hence you can rename that file and use in it the above code or directly copy the file name and place in the above code next to recovery.
06. Within few seconds it will flash the TWRP Recovery on your phone. After flashing boot into TWRP Recovery interface by using the command given below.
fastboot boot recovery.img
07. For the First time, It will ask to make modifications in your system. Simply Swipe that “Swipe to Allow Modifications“.
08. Now, Select “Install” & Locate the LazyFlasher Zip file which we have placed in the internal storage.
Flash that LazyFlasher & Simply Click on “Reboot” to start your device normally.
You can flash SuperSU.zip file or Magisk Root along with LazyFlasher to grant root access on this smartphone.
So, In this way, You can install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4.
Mi PC Suite For Redmi Note 4
The Mi PC Suite is common for all users. As the current Mi PC Suite is not supported by the most of the latest devices. Hence, You have to wait till the Xiaomi releases the Next version of the Mi PC Suite. For Now, You can try your luck with the PC Suite given below.
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool For Redmi Note 4
The Mi Flash tool is the software used to flash Fastboot ROM(Stock Firmware) on Xiaomi devices. You can use this tool to recover your device from boot loop or stuck at Mi Logo.
If you want any help regarding this device software then please comment down below we will be there for you.
If you find this post useful then please share this post on the Social Media!