How to Use Mi Flash Tool: This is the all one guide on How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM Using Mi Flash Tool. By using this tool you can Repair Damaged Xiaomi Phone. Means if your Xiaomi device is bricked or Stuck at Mi logo then this will help you for sure.
As you know Xiaomi release their MIUI ROMs in the two format which is Recovery ROM & Fastboot ROM. We can install Recovery ROM Using Updater Application which is available in MIUI Interface. Another one is Fastboot ROM, To install this ROM We need to unlock bootlaoder and need to flash it through Mi Flash tool which is developed by Xiaomi itself. In this Post, you will learn How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash. That means you are going to learn how to use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
Compatible Devices: Flashing Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash tool is working with most Xiaomi devices including Redmi note 4, Redmi Note 3, Mi Max 2, Mi Mix, Mi 5, Mi 6 & so on.
Disclaimer: Don’t point to us in case if anything goes wrong. Don’t worry! We are always there for you.
Table of Contents
- You must Unlock bootlaoder of Xiaomi device without unlocking you cant process further. (Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Phones)
- Download Xiaomi USB Driver & Install them on your computer.
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Drivers on PC.
- Don’t forget to Backup your Important Data in case if anything goes wrong.
- Please make sure that your device is charged enough.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi device.
Before Proceeding ahead we need Fastboot ROM of your device. Of course! Download Latest or Older any ROM you want from the below links.
Flash Fastboot ROM Using Mi Flash Tool on Xiaomi Phones
1. Download MIUI Fastboot ROM from above link and extract it on your computer.
2. Download Mi Flash Tool & Install it on your Windows PC.
3. Make sure that you have installed proper USB Drivers. Also, Make sure that you have Unlocked Bootloader of your device.
4. Now, Open Mi Flash Tool Application from Start Menu. Now, Click on the “Select” button & choose the folder of extracted Fastboot ROM. Refer Screenshot give below.
5. Now, Connect your Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
6. After booting into Fastboot Mode, Connect your Smartphone to the computer using USB Cable. If you have already installed the driver then its ok else Windows will automatically install them.
7. In Xiaomi Flash Tool, Press “Refresh” button this will show your device is connected or not. If it shows your device then go ahead. If not then installed Proper ADB & Fastboot Driver.
8. You need to choose any Flashing Option from the following. Refer the Table below & choose one which is suitable to you.
9. Select any option & Press “Flash” button to start flashing process.
10. Now, It will automatically Flash the required files on your device. This will take few minutes for installation.
11. You will see “success” message after installation is completed. That’s It & Congratulations! We have successfully Flashed MIUI Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash Tool. Now, It will automatically Reboot your device. If not then Remove Cable & Power on it.
By Using this You can upgrade or downgrade your Current MIUI ROM just by downloading MIUI Fastboot ROM.
Still Having doubts related this? Do check the Video guide to easily understand.
Video Guide to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM Using Mi Flash Tool
Here is the simple Video Guide to make your Flashing easier. You can follow the Video or refer to video to understand how to flash fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Phone.
Wrapping It Up
So, By this way, you can install stock firmware on your Xiaomi device. This is the method to Fix boot loop, Reinstall MIUI 9/8, Solution for bricked Xiaomi devices. Also, If this method didn’t work for you then you can try an alternative method to flash fastboot ROM as mentioned above.
Don’t forget to Share this post on Social Media! Thanks.