The most awaited and popular ROM from Xiaomi has released now. We have already discussed MIUI 8 Update, Features & Eligible devices. Finally, Xiaomi has managed to released the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM for supported devices. The update is available for everyone since 25 August. A lot of users are getting this update over OTA & many users have already updated their MIUI to the latest version. Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM for eligible devices from the below post.
After Global Developer ROM, Global Beta ROM & China Developer ROM they have released this Stable Version. The ROM is built with hell awesome features & appearances of OS is very cool. Xiaomi has added some new features in this new build and also they have improved this ROM to user need. Most of the bugs are fixed & they are releasing daily or weekly based updates over via OTA.
Everything in the ROM Works fine for eligible devices expect “Second Space” & “Dual apps” feature is not working on Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G. It is due to Hardware limitations of the device.
Table of Contents
Some Features of MIUI 8 By Xiaomi
Below we have mentioned some quite interesting features of MIUI 8. For more detailed info you can read this post MIUI 8 Update | All Features, Eligible Devices & Downloads.
1) Long Screenshots – You can snap a very long screenshot of your screen. This feature is most liked feature from MIUI Users.
2) Second Space – It allows a user to use your Xiaomi smartphones like dual. One for Office use & one side for Personal use.
3) Dual Apps – Now, You don’t need to download any third party app to run a dual account of any app. With this feature, you can create dual of any app.
4) Quick Ball – It is like an “Apple Assistive Touch” feature. In this ball, you can access different shortcuts. Also, these shortcuts are customizable.
5) Gallery – Now you can delete photos from both Gallery & Mi Cloud from the device.
6) New Designed Toggle Bar – In MIUI 7 there were separate pages for Notifications & Separate one for Shortcut buttons. But in this update, they have mixed these things up on the single page.
7) Smart Calculator – Xiaomi has relaunched their default calculator app with new features. apart from Maths calculation users are able to convert Temperature, Height & Currency etc.
8) New Notes App – Xiaomi has redesigned this app with various colors and options. Also, you can set passwords & fingerprint for specific notes.
9) Settings – The whole new setting app is well designed with a lot of colors also they have added search box where you can search for any setting you want.
10) Power Management – Much better power management & Battery optimization now.
11) Video Editing – User can filter, add music, Crop their videos using video editor.
12) Hindi T9 Support – Yes. The Hindi language is now supported for contact and dialing options.
Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM For Supported Devices
|Device||Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM|
|Xiaomi Mi 2||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Mi 2S||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Mi 3||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xioami Mi 4||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Mi 4i||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Mi 5||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi 1S||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi 2||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3S||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G||Not Available||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 2||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon)||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3(Special Edition)||Fastboot ROM||Recovery ROM|
How To Install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM On Xiaomi Phone?
After downloading the ROM from above you can easily flash this ROM. Depend on the ROM you have downloaded either Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM. If you have downloaded Recovery ROM & if your device currently running on MIUI then you can easily flash this through Updater app.
Check out our below guide to Install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on your device.
So I hope your hunt for MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM Download is over here. Also, we have provided a guide to install this on your Xiaomi device. Please do comment if you face any issue. We are always there to help you guys. Also, Don’t forget to share this post with your friends on Social Media. Thanks.